Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Last Best Year: Hannah Hannah Keith, Ya'll






This is my dearest friend, Hannah!  I have loved her since the day I met her freshman year of college.  But we really bonded as two night owls in a house full of sleepy roommates.  (Camelot was deemed Sleepalot for our tenure.  Little did others know, Hannah and I were running preschool-style telephone lines between our house and the Six-Two-Five guys next door all night long...).  She has walked with me through the darkest hours of life and I have laughed my hardest laughs with her. Hilarious, smart, beautiful, and wise are just a few descriptors.  (And she should have her own style and design column in a major magazine).  She has a blog you should follow!  Start here:
http://nvrhaveievr.wordpress.com/2013/02/21/vulnerability/

No comments:

Post a Comment